Are you an amateur cook, but you would like to process professional – stylish food for your family by yourself? Are you extremely busy yet not want to take your whole family going out for lunch regularly? Are you in need of a pressure cooker to cook like some big restaurants every day? Possessing such a pressure cooker like this, you are entirely capable of serving your beloved family with satisfying grills while not spending a lot of time, money and effort. However, the modern life forces you to ponder over how to spend reasonably. The appliance producers are aware of that confidence and making every effort to develop the best pressure cooker for the money. They are cheap products but we cannot deny their outstanding advantages to users, and they are still good enough for you to concern.
Cooking with pressure has been around for hundreds of years. The idea is that by using a small amount of liquid and trapping the steam in a sealed cooking vessel, you can cook hearty foods quickly. You can also infuse maximum flavor with minimum seasoning thus concentrating the flavor. Vitamins also do not get leached away in pressure cooking as they do through boiling or frying foods.
Some benefits when using a pressure cooker.
- They are easy to use and assemble
- They are safe for you and your family
- They can keep the flavor and quality of baked food
- Especially their prices are very suitable in cases your financial income doesn’t allow you to own a very expensive one
Flavor, nutrition, and faster cooking times are the benefits to cooking with pressure. Pressure cookers have come a long way since their modernization in the 1930’s. They are easier to use, clean, and maintain. There is no reason not to give this cooking method a try. To help, here are the top two best reviewed pressure cookers and what makes them great.
MaxiMatic EPC-808 Elite Platinum 8-Quart Pressure Cooker
If you are looking for the best pressure cooker, you can be puzzled because the market has so many types of pressure cookers. However, MaxiMatic EPC-808 Elite is something that you should consider. I must admit that MaxiMatic EPC-808 Elite has received a lot of good reviews from customers because of its benefits. It is very simple, so users do not have to invest much time or put the time into nursing like using a traditional pressure cooker. Its heating element is also easily replaceable and you will not have to worry about your children. It really simplifies the cooking process and the food is great. In particular, this machine is easy to use and the price is quite good.
For me, MaxiMatic EPC-808 Elite is really a must-have one that I strongly recommend to you. Before suggesting this unit to all of you, i have also read a lot of feedback about it from customers and i highly appreciate it. Personally, I believe that you will cook your food items well with this model. Even the pressure cooker does not offer enough heat to cook chicken, but this is not a big problem and we can fix it easily. If you are tending to pick a pressure cooker, do not hesitate to give a decision right now!
Presto 6-Quart Electric Stainless-Steel Pressure Cooker
The Presto electric pressure cooker did have a couple of negative reviews. The rubber feet on the bottom of the pressure cooker leave some black marks on your countertops, leaving you scrubbing your countertops a little when you are done cooking. The handles on the Presto pressure cooker are plastic, and they are made to stay cool, which makes it easy to grab the pressure cooker by the handle to put it in the bath of cold water.
About The Features of the Presto 6 Quart Pressure Cooker
- The lid locks down during cooking and there is an inner lid sealing ring, so the steam will not escape. The lid has a pop up pressure indicator and a steam release mechanism. There is an over pressure plug that will let off some steam, if the pressure should build up excessively.
- Very easy to clean up. The pot is very sturdy and cleans up beautifully. The handles stay cool to the touch when in use.
- There were many reviews where people commented that they wished they hadn’t waited so long to try pressure cooking. With all of the built in safety features, pressure cookers are very safe these days.
- A few customers had problems with the screws on the handles coming loose. They are easily screwed back in, but do not over tighten.
If you are looking for a pressure cooker for canning, this is not the pressure cooker for you. It is not big enough for canning, but will prepare some very tasty dinners or desserts.
Finding a proper pressure cooker to fit your needs is key. Think about what you definitely will be using it for and the easy of your recipes and you will be able to make the best decision for the best price.